[Blindtlk] Grocery shopping, and transportation questions

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 16:19:31 UTC 2010

Hello,  I know for sure that many many stores now have online orderingg and many options to pay online so the shopper feels safe.  Some places I have gotten things online from are, walmart, walgreens, amway, amazon, for groseries too, and I have loved to search for buying a product blank... online as well in google to see what I get.  I love getting things online cause I know exactly what I'm getting, I love getting a big box sent to me at my door, and I don't have to worry about hasty shopper aids at a crowded store.  Oh and another tip if you are not wanting to enter in your credit card number on the web, look in to investing in a free prepayed debit card for those purchases. I recommend netspend.com  it is called net spend. I also think it is well worth looking in to how paypal works also.  I think for the now and then drive through cab is okay and I have done it for that last minute craving of fried food, but I also always want to save every buck so
 I can spend it on more things I don't need.  I hope this helps you and anyone who is interested.

Cindy garcia
Music Major
San antonio texas