[Blindtlk] Loooking for Icon with docking Station and maybe saling KNFB Reader on N86

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Fri Oct 15 23:15:22 UTC 2010

I'm looking for an Icon with the QWERTY Docking Station? Any one have they want to sale for a good price. Possible maybe selling my KNFB Reader on a Nokia N86 running 6.4.1, I think. The Camera glass is slightly cracked but its still working good. I bought it for $1000 in the begin of 2010. But no using it as much as I thought.

Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information

Home: (229) 594-2783
Verizon number (after 9 EST): (478) 258-4103
******
Email: linkstarwind at cox.net, sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Website: http://www.baltox1.bravehost.com

Instant Messaging