[Blindtlk] Grocery shopping, and transportation questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Oct 18 02:39:49 UTC 2010

Gary you are right!  I have a long commute, an hour 45 minutes each
way.  I skim half a dozen newspapers a day, on my stream, and read an
average of a book every day and a half.  I love to read, and wouldn't
want to give it up -- the commute is the perfect opportunity.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920