[Blindtlk] Note takers

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Oct 23 20:10:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

You're right about the Pac mate.  I have one, and although it's great for
its many functions and adaptability with off-shelf apps, its sluggishness
and slower processor, to my mind, don't make it very practical.  I have one,
was hoping to use it for transcription, but isn't practical.  My fav,
although older technology, is the Braille Lite, because of its quickness and
ever-ready response.