[Blindtlk] Anyone on here ever start a business?

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 03:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is a blind issue because I am blind. I have a great business idea. I
know the location where I know the business will succeed. I just seem to be
sabotaging myself because of pure fear. Silly, I know. But I guess I'm just
afraid to fail. So, I ask, Has anyone on this list or do you know any blind
or visually blind people who have ever started their own restaurant?

Please let me know. I am in the process of researching how to write a
business plan, seek investors, grants, financing, etc.

Thank you,
Mari Hunziker