[Blindtlk] Anyone on here ever start a business? Mari Hunziker

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 19:42:13 UTC 2010

Hi Mari.  I hope this is helpful.

Gary

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Kevan Worley" <kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Subject: RE: [Blindtlk] Anyone on here ever start a business?
Mari Hunziker
Date sent: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:02:01 -0600

	I look forward to speaking with Mari.  I can be reached at
Kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com or by phone, office: (866)
543-6808.
Nicky Gacos is the President of the National Association of Blind
Merchants.
He can also be reached at the number above, extension 10.
	There are 2,500 Blind Entrepreneurs operating small ventures
under
the Randolph Sheppard program.  Information about this
Federal/State
Vocational Rehabilitation Program can be obtained through your
local state
agency for the blind.  Entrepreneurs in Randolph Program
primarily operate
vending machine, concessions, snack bar and cafeteria businesses.
Some of
these blind vendors have moved outside of the Randolph Sheppard
program to
operate other businesses.  There have also been blind
entrepreneurs who have
successfully owned, operated, and managed businesses including
restaurants
completely unaffiliated with Randolph Sheppard.
	 We hope Mary is a member of her local NFB chapter.  We look
forward
to having her as a member or our National Association of Blind
Merchants,
which is a strong division of NFB.  Nicky Gacos or I look forward
to sharing
ideas.