[Blindtlk] Anyone on here ever start a business? Mari Hunziker

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:26:06 UTC 2010

I just celebrated my first year in business, I serve everyone and specialize in Fundraising and group travel as well for the Blind and the sighted.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>