[Blindtlk] Product suggestions.

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Oct 27 11:06:58 UTC 2010

Myself, I give Roger 100 stars out of 5.  He sold me my Victor Reader Stream and is an outstanding individual; both in his business transactions which are perfectly regular, and as a person.  When he tells you he will do something, he does it!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray