[Blindtlk] Mobile Facebook?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Sep 1 01:48:41 UTC 2010

Reese:

Since the emphasis on both Myspace and Facebook is toward glitz, new
features and innovation -- all in the quest to increase visit time and ad
revenue, I am rather pessimistic that we will achieve full accessibility
anytime soon. This doesn't mean we shouldn't try but I'm afraid it's the
nature of the beast that will make success harder.

Just one person's opinion.

Mike