[Blindtlk] Samsung Haven & Gusto

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 19:12:08 UTC 2010

Well, Verizon tells me that the Gusto is not able to do full menu ans screen readout.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 10, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Cindy Handel wrote:

Steve,

I don't think it has internet access.  I don't really know what "My Verizon"
does.  But, that's the only area where connecting to the internet might be
hiding, if it does exist.  But, I don't think so.  Also, I know a data plan
is not necessary.  However, the Gusto does have the ability to access the
internet, and I'm told that it's the same as the Haven, except for that
feature.  But, I have a friend who is going to find out more about it,
today.

Cindy