[Blindtlk] Shopping Question

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 14 19:08:07 UTC 2010

I've used them several times and found them to be very good.  In fact, I
have become friends with the owner, Dale Campbell, who lost his sight in an
automobile accident.  He is a good guy and runs a good business.  He is the
host of the cooking in the dark show.  He has a good library of free
downloadable movies on  MP3 file format.

Michael