[Blindtlk] Up Date

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 17:28:08 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone!

Were really excited about some of our new adaptive aids we're offering and
wanted to Thank All of our valued customers!

Here are a couple of our new products:

We're now Brailing Cards for all occasions with your personal message.  We
can send them directly or for you to send off for yourself.

www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
(877) 759-7173

We're also offering our lay away program on all of our adaptive living aids
for the Holiday Season's and beyond.  Just call us for details.

Don't forget that if you'd like to get our weekly specials sent directly to
you twice weekly send a message to:
dwermuth1 at earthlink.net or
david at atozadaptiveaidz.com

and we'll add you.  Just put your email address in the body of the message
that you prefer and that's it!

Now accepting: Pay Pal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Purchase Orders, Money
Orders and Cashier Checks.

We employ only the Blind / Low Vision and we're family owned.

Thanks and Everyone enjoy your day,

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com