[Blindtlk] gross but what do I do?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 22:41:16 UTC 2010

Hi Bob. Take it as a matter of course that you will have to periodically
take them out and wash them off. Do it when in a stall in the rest room or
when alone in a place where you are not likely to be disturbed. I find that
the cleaner I keep my artificial eyes, the less drainage I get. Some of the
drainage comes from dried matter which accumulates on the artificial eye,
rubs against the socket, and makes it sore. I find that the matter
discharged increases when this happens.

Gary