[Blindtlk] Greetings...

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 15:28:02 UTC 2010

Let me add my own welcome to Sarah's.  I rather suspect you'll like it here.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 21, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Sarah Baughn wrote:

James, welcome to this list.  I know you will find much insight here, as these guys really know how to make you think in depth about blindness and your own situation.
Sarah
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Kelm" <jameskelm at earthlink.net>