[Blindtlk] Can you please help me spread the word? *smile*

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 17:24:25 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

    Firstly, I am new to this list and may not fully understand what is considered to be appropriate conduct, so if this E-mail is inappropriate for this list, please accept my sincere apology!

    We are building an Internet accessible Christian ministry, with a emphasis on accessibility for the blind.  Our web site was carefully designed to be fully accessible for screen readers such as JAWS and Window-Eyes.  I am a fully ordained pastor, and have worked in a number of conventional ministries, and currently serve within the National Association of Christian Ministers.  To make a long story short, I believe that there is a true need for an accessible Christian ministry, that actually focuses on the involvement of those who have restrictions when attempting to access the conventional physical church building!  I have been very blessed, and God has given me the tools to create such a ministry.

    Below, I have put a press release that was recently placed on several different locations around the Internet.  We are still trying to get the word out to those who may be interested, and can benefit from our ministry.  Of course we have a very limited budget, so this restricts our advertising!  Can any of you suggest other lists, web sites, or resources that we may be able to utilize, in order to introduce our organization to those members of the public who could benefit?

    Thank you so much for your assistance, and please let me know if I can provide additional information!

Respectfully Yours,
Pastor James Kelm

The Foundational Christian Family Ministry

Where state-of-the-art technology meets the little country church!

The FCFM is a Christian ministry that is dedicated to making God's word accessible to the disabled!  As a blind person, founder Pastor Kelm understands the challenges that the disabled can face, when attempting to attend conventional church buildings.  Kelm has addressed these accessibility issues, by establishing the FCFM!

Utilizing the latest state-of-the-art video and audio conferencing technology, the FCFM is a bible based Christian church, fully accessible via the Internet!  Matthew 28:19 commands us to bring the word of God to everyone, and the FCFM is committed to following God's word!

Public Contact Information

Web site: www.fcfministry.org

General Office E-mail: information at fcfministry.org

Phone: (218) 727-4186