[Blindtlk] some very beginner, basic cooking questions!

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 11:46:23 UTC 2010

Thanks Jewel,

You'll find that the talking high temperature cooking thermometer works
great for making candy as well!  I made some
TOFFEE BUTTER CRUNCH last week and did it ever come out great!

www.atozadaptiveaidz.com has these thermometers for $36.99 and they check
temperatures accurately from 56 degrees below F and as high as 575 degrees
F.

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com