[Blindtlk] Facebook Question

Jennifer Piening pienings at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 13:53:17 UTC 2011

Hi, Dianne.
      Using the mobile site is helpful. However, you won't be able to
access certain aps or games. I also can't seem to accesss all of my
friends when I pull up the list. It will read some, but not all.
      If I want to add a person, I go to the following URL:

https://facebook.com/srch.php

Then I enter in the friend's email address or their name and add them
that way. You can also have facebook find friends by accessing your
email accounts.

      Another ap which is helpful if you don't want to use the website
that often is The Friend Mail.

http://www.thefriendmail.com

      Jenny

--