[Blindtlk] facebook question

Jennifer Piening pienings at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 01:16:53 UTC 2011

I didn't realize they were doing maintenance on the mobile site.  Maybe
that's why using the letters to find friends wasn't working correctly.
Usually it works fine, unless I have lots of friends with the same
letter, i.e. a. It'll list the friends at the beginning and the end, but
skip the ones in the middle.
      I'm curious about any opinions on which screen reader and/or which
browser works better with the standard and mobile facebook sites.  I'm
still in the experimental stages, and have found that it all depends on
what I'm trying to do, and sometimes can change without warning.  LOL
I get too impatient with the standard site. Sometimes it'll just quit
speaking while loading and get really sluggish. Maybe I should just turn
off my pictures.
      Jenny

--
Facebook: