[Blindtlk] Signing Your Name.

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 20:46:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I couldn't imagine living in today's world, without knowing how to sign my
name. As bline people, we live in a sighted world, which means we must
figure out how to deal with situations as they arise. As a result of living
alone for the first thirty years of my adult life,I've signed hundreds of
checks to make them legal, and everything else that goes with buying and
selling property, and all the other necessary things like insurance and
medical stuff. Don't forget the credit applications as well. I wish my hand
writing was more legible, as that would make me free to jot a short note for
someone like my wife, or a customer or faculty member whenever I work in a
school situation.  I think that covers everything.

Ron