[Blindtlk] Signing Your Name.

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Apr 16 03:21:08 UTC 2011

I believe, and my teacher of the blind has also said this, that
your signature is your own signature and nobody else can imitate
or copy it because it is your own identity. So if that is true,
why are we even supposed to sign legibly if our signatures must
be how we want them? Also, if it is true, it should not matter
how legibly that signature is, as long as you do your own thing
and can sign a few scribbles like everyone else would do.

I knew