[Blindtlk] Olympus DM-audio products versus Victor Stream

Robert J Smith rsmith247 at csc.com
Mon Apr 25 11:07:36 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I'm trying to decide whether to get one of the Olympus Dm- audio
products or a Victor Stream, to replace my small standard cassette
recorder for making recordings which are at least just as good as a
recorder, because I believe there will come a time when cassette machines
will be totally replaced by digital recording equipment.  I want something
that will fit in a pants pocket as my small recorder can.  I've held a
Victor Stream before and I know it will fit, but can anyone who has one of
the Olympus models tell me how it compares physical size wise to a Victor
Stream?

Thanks much in advance,

Bob Smith