[Blindtlk] Olympus DM-audio products versus Victor Stream

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 25 14:50:55 UTC 2011

Dear Robert,

I have an Olympuss DM recorder and it is about one and a fourth inches wide,
a little over a 5/8's thick and about to 4 inches long.
All of the controls can be run with one hand and it has many features I have
not even tried out yet.
It is easy to record, play back and erase.
It has folders that you can keep podcast in, music and 5 folders for other
recordings.  It will also accept a mini memoery card.
You can index your memos and even repete a file over and over.
You can share your recordings and music with your PC and edit.
It will even charge the battery from your lap top and gives you battery
statis every time you turn it on.
It has jacks for ear phones and external microphones in addition to the
built in speakers and microphone.  The sound is good, but the volume control
is limited.
I am very satisfied with it and what it does for me and I use it every day
in my job.

I hope this helps.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.