[Blindtlk] Eye Poking.

Roberthansen1970@gmail.com roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:51:40 UTC 2011

Another blindism is rocking. I remember going to the nebraska blind school and seeing a few totals doing this. I also remember one of the house parents smacking one of the kids around because of this. I also remember the same house parent tying the same 7 year olds wrists to a chair if he kept this rocking and eye poking u. Also i knew a kid my own age who would bow his head all of the time and he had to have a hacky sack on his head all of the time.  Now i was a swayer. I outgrew it. I kind of still do it when i am rocking out and dont  get criticized for it.                        Sincerely robert Hansen