[Blindtlk] Eye Poking

nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:00:13 UTC 2011

I went through a period where I went through wanting to press on my eyes
too, and I went to the eye doctor, and I found out my eyes were dry and they
prescribed some eye drops which helped. Now the only time I do that is if I
get a sharp pain in my eyes either before during or after a headache. I can
see some though, so my eyes have stimulus for the most part. Well I hope
this helps!