[Blindtlk] Eye Poking

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:15:31 UTC 2011

hi list well i only poke when i am by my salf when no one is a rond like when i am reading a book but not all the time no it is not a good thing when you are out in the world.now abut rocking when i am lessing too good old rockell when i may rock but only in my rom at home this is a good thing too talk on this list.do sum of you do this when you are rock out with good old rock and role.by for now.don.