[Blindtlk] Eye Polking.

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Thu Apr 28 21:24:01 UTC 2011

Because I have been blind all of my life, I wouldn't want my sight.

How can you miss something that you never had in the first place!

There are worse things than being blind.

If those who had sight and lost it, I wish that they could have their sight
back if they choose it.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter