[Blindtlk] Jaws Question

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Aug 4 16:29:53 UTC 2011

Hi Diane:

Go to start menu/programs/jaws/tools/remove product activation and (enter).  You should get a warrning message that tells you that removing your license will make jaws run in 40 minute demo mode.  Highlight yes and (enter) to remove your license key.

Restart your computer and bring up jaws and insert your authrorization CD and follow the activation wizard to install your new license key.  Hope this helps and let us know what happens.

Reese