[Blindtlk] Home computer issues

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:38:00 UTC 2011

Hi,
Really, it's hard to say. Have you recently installed any new hardware
or software? It could be something as simple as an incompatibility
issue with something you installed. It could be a faulty driver, a
virus, or even a system failure, although I doubt that it's a system
failure since it does get to the log on screen.
If you did recently install anything that could have caused a problem,
could you get sighted help to go into safe mode and have them get rid
of the offending program? Unfortunately jaws is unable to operate in
safe mode. I sincerely look forward to the day that happens, although
I don't get my hopes up, but that's another topic. Just a thought.