[Blindtlk] question for Blio users

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:06:26 UTC 2011

Hi Beverly,

If you have a screen reader, which I assume you do, you don't
need special voices.  I read my Blio books with JAWS.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote