[Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] organizations development need list ofnames

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:32:55 UTC 2011

What is that guy trying to accomplish by sending these emails?

Have any of you guys tried to contact him by phone or sending him a Braille
letter to see if he really is what he is?  Perhaps this is a sighted guy
trying to act like a blind person but his ultimate goals could be to cause
threats or sabotage or another wrongdoing of some sort.

Also, Mr. Andrews, one small suggestion is to try to contact him by phone or
some other "non-electronic" form of communication. Make sure he isn't the
person who we think he is. I think that would be the safest thing.