[Blindtlk] The Green Briar Resort

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 8 18:20:20 UTC 2011

I shouldn't keep responding to these messages, but this is stupid.  I
am all for thinking out of the box, Peter, but the hotel is quite
expensive, in the middle of nowhere, and simply put just doesn't have
enough rooms or meeting space.  I read on web there is a total of 721
rooms, which start at $299 a day.

Please, let's drop this.

Dave