[Blindtlk] Navigating Cafeteria Lines

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Aug 8 19:49:10 UTC 2011

But, I ask, why must you base your assumptions on a few f individuals in the NFB?  Every group of people, (no matter what group), is going to have it's extremists.  I know, for you see, I was almost one myself.  What you have to understand is this.  Any blind person who things he/she doesn't ever need help from anyone is very insecure.  We in the federation have NEVER, EVER, EVER said that truly independent blind people never need help from anyone.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: