[Blindtlk] digital player information

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 11 23:54:14 UTC 2011

The Stream and the Plextalk Pocket are much the same, but they do
have some differences.  The pocket is smaller, primarily thinner, but
has a shorter battery life.  It is probably a better recorder then
the Stream, more options.  It also has the ability to connect via
Wifi and download some stuff and/or listen to internet
radio.  However, I personally think the Stream is a better DAISY book
player with more refined features, easier to use, longer battery
life, and it speeds up books better than the Pocket.

They are both good players though -- it just depends on what you are
looking for.

Dave