[Blindtlk] Article: Retail websites may face ADA compliance issues: accessibility in the virtual sales world

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:55:09 UTC 2011

They should absolutely have to comply with ADA rules, brick and mortar or not.
To my way of thinking, discrimination is discrimination online or off.
I've encountered a few websites that won't work for me and I don't use
them anymore.

--
"Coz what I get. . . It aint half of what I give!
And that don't suit me anyway!
Coz what I get. . . . It aint half of what I give!
And that don't suit me anyway!
Give it back, or I'll take it!
Give it back, or I'll take it!"
Middle Class Rut - "Busy Bein' Born"