[Blindtlk] Soldering revisited

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 04:45:44 UTC 2011

hi,

i did it about 20 years ago with sight. i never said it couldn't be done.
from mo so show me a total blind person can solder pcb within a reasonable
time frame without bridges.
the method mentioned with the solder inside a tube sounds like the
desoldering gun i had with the squeeze bulb but in reverse.

Bryan Schulz