[Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired question

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:24:37 UTC 2011

Mr. Kaiser,

Please do us all the favor of jumping in front of the first available
semi.  Every single post you make is cross-posted to every single
list you subscribe to, and conveniently seems to be clearly and
deliberately intended to get you as many email addresses as possible.

If you are not outright a scam artist, you are at least a spammer and
general nuisance.  You have been warned by the moderator, banned,
managed to find your way back here, repeat your offenses, been warned
again, and hopefully shall soon be banned once again.  The sooner the
better, as I figure it!

Until that time, die in a fire.

Not exactly feeling charitable tonight to scammers and spammers,

Joseph - KF7QZC