[Blindtlk] NFB’s talking DMM

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:39:20 UTC 2011

The black probe has no switch, and that’s the one I wish to replace.
Not with a gator clip, but a mini-clip for a DIP or other small
component lead.  The other end is just fine using the typical needle.

Actually, finding replacement coaxial connectors for this meter would
be handy in general.  I used to have a dozen or more sets of test
leads of various types and uses.  If something happens to the leads
on this one, I’d have to buy a new meter at the moment.  Not exactly
ideal!  The one Lloyd has (apparently he doesn’t realize that it’s
dangerous for blind people to use it!) needs new leads as well, but
he’s at least got the option to make new ones.  Dunno what we with
the "Tophand" DMM will do!

Joseph - KF7QZC