[Blindtlk] Question re: IPads

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:55:07 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I'd also be interested in such a list.  Can you send it to me
offlist at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com? Thanks in advance!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote