[Blindtlk] open book

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 21:31:38 UTC 2011

    Hi all,
I recently got open book, just the program, to increase my independence.
Now, I’m a hands on learner, don’t like to read to find out how something works.
My first question of many is, does it work better if I had the Pearl?
I have a scanner, but don’t know how to use it.
When you open the program, it says, “open book version 9.0, read only.”
Then I’m clueless as to what to do next or how to work it without having to read the guide.

So, if anyone has any tips or a quick lesson, it would be greatly appreciated.
God bless you all.
Nikki