[Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Sat Aug 20 04:43:12 UTC 2011

Quit being a nuisance!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-828-2338

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Alexander Kaiser
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:03
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org; nfb-talk at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org;
fabs at nfbnet.org; nabs-l at nfbnet.org; fcb-l at acb.org
Subject: [Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and
division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired

Attention All blind Floridians,
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I would like to find out experiential
opinions  on recent attendees of the Conklin Center for the Blind, recent
attendees of the Lighthouse of broward and recent attendees of the Florida
division of blind services Rehabilitation Center  for the blind and Visually
Impaired . I also would like to have a good consensus of each center because
I will be attending the Conklin Center for the Blind within the next 6
months. Please write back as immediately as possible. My email address is
AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. I can be contacted off list on my cell phone at 9
7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser