[Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] new NFB canes

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 19:11:07 UTC 2011

    Not to butt in, but I was curious about something.
Is there a new kind of cane that is lighter weight than the graphite folding
canes?
I'm tired of having to fold my cane every time I get in a car or at the
grocery store with my mom, I don't like making people wait on me.

So any insight would be nice.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Nikki