[Blindtlk] JAWS upgrade question

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi Humberto,

That would be my thought. What JAWS version are you running? I'm
guessing it means that there's still an update that you can download.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"