[Blindtlk] open book

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 22:20:53 UTC 2011

    Well, I am pretty much on my own.
Been at this all day, lol.
But I went back to advanced, device selection, and tabbed once to "no
scanner," but wanted to see if I could change it since it is a combo box.
So, I hit the down arrow key and was surprised to find the name of my
printer!
One problem though. I ti has two choices and I don't know which one to
choose, both being my printer, but with different numbers, like one has 4usb
and the other has something like 4n, at the end of the line.
So, I DK which one to try.