[Blindtlk] open book

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 04:35:00 UTC 2011

    Brian and all, I want to thank you for your help.
Especially Brian for telling me to go to "device selection" and picking one
of the two and doing a trial and error.
It worked!!
I can scan now, yay!
hi,

sorry i didn't say to see what may be in that list.
you just have to pick one and try to scan something.

Bryan Schulz