[Blindtlk] storage and retrieval in open book

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 16:09:15 UTC 2011

    Well, I turned the printer on, plugged it into the USB port, and opened
OB to scan again, the same way as last night, BUT...

I get the dialog box "acquisition source" again.
I tab down once, it says "no scanner."
I arrow down to get the two choices again, but my computer "dings" and says
"no scanner" every time I push the down arrow key.
So, IDK what the deal is and it's frustrating me!