[Blindtlk] jobs that don't require a college degree

Rex Leslie Howard, Jr. rex at littlelaw.com
Wed Aug 24 18:06:59 UTC 2011

Hi Keri, I have an associates degree and several certifications in law which
helped me get my former job but I left that job when the firm I worked for
shifted from doing legal work to doing oil and gas leasing.

Now I work for a company that buys and sells medical equipment. This job
would not have required a degree of any kind. The only requirement is that
one have a GED.

I think that a lot of telemarketing jobs and customer service rep jobs do
not require college degrees. I know that these employers would like to hire
people with degrees but it is not generally a requirement as far as I know.

A lot of cell phone companies hire people to do customer service jobs and
these jobs do not require a college degree.