[Blindtlk] about LWSB

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Aug 26 02:35:11 UTC 2011

You do not want to get me started on Lion's world!  That place is a trap for the blind.  Did you know that it's mandatory to see the psychiatrist just because you're blind there?  They still have the most backwards philosophy about blindness I ever had anything to do with.  I'm not talking from what somebody else told me; rather, I'm talking from actual personal experience.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: