[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on Expedition Impossible

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 22:06:55 UTC 2011

yup. I am in talks with his dad, to see if we can get him to come to
National Convention in 2012, it is still in the first stages, his dad has to
send me information pertaining to it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.