[Blindtlk] huricane Irene

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:40:55 UTC 2011

we are okay out here on Long Island, and the sun is trying to come out but a
lot of down trees and wires, and roads are still closed.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.