[Blindtlk] huricane Irene

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:11:17 UTC 2011

Oh course I mean Bloomberg, and Mangano (nassau county executive), Leve
(Suffolk County Executive), Cuomo (Governor of NY), and Christie (governor
of NJ)

I live on Long Island.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.